Who We Serve
Hope House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency whose purpose is to help women recovering from addiction to chemical substances in their efforts to re-enter society as productive members.
Hope House was founded in May 1992 by individuals who saw the need for a residential facility for women recovering from the disease of addiction to chemical substances
Since its opening, Hope House has served more than 1,300 women with residential and aftercare treatment.
Our operating philosophy is as follows:
- Addiction to chemical substances is a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual disease –and should be treated as such, not as a moral defect or character flaw.
- Women with dependency problems are best treated in a supportive residential environment for women.
- A holistic approach, involving emotional, spiritual, physical, and psychological care, has the highest potential for success.
Women who meet the following criteria will be considered for placement for services:
- Homeless single women from the state of Georgia.
- Women who are expecting or postpartum women who live in the state of Georgia.
- Women from Georgia who are attempting to regain custody of their children or who have legal custody of their minor (ages 13 and under) children.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Intake Coordinator, Tracy Jones for more information. Click here to learn more about our programs.
Online directory is a perfect way to find a physician in your area who treats this kind of disfunction. Certain drugs are far-famed. Other works for racy sicknesses like Idiopathic pulmonary haemosiderosis, anxiety or facial dermatoses. Many patients purchase online such medicaments like Viagra. If you are interested in levitra 10 mg, you probably would like to study about super active. Now, there are divers options for men who suffer from erectile disfunction. What do you have to consider about viagra? Divers drugstores describe it as bayer 20 pill. While the erectile dysfunction itself isn’t necessarily dangerous, erectile disfunction is sometimes one of the early warning symptoms of other underlying soundness conditions that can be quite severe. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile disfunction.